Jukebox Upchuck #33


Sorry for the delay, but it's that time of the year (NCAA) and I also just found out that a move is in my near future. So unfortunately, posts will be more sporadic.

I love just about everything that the Secretly Canadian/Jagjaguwar sister labels release, and I'm anxious to get my hands on the new Odawas record, Raven and the White Night. Cheesy album titles aside, I'm in love with this song and its atmospheric, Ennio Morricone, spaghetti-western vibe. I doubt it'll bowl you over, so give it time to grow.

Odawas – "Alleluia"

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

I've missed you!

Listening to some Ennio Morricone remixes in the car the other day, my 9-year-old daughter said, "This music sounds like being in the desert, hot and thirsty."

How perfect is that?

3/28/2007 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home