Jukebox Upchuck #19


I took today off work to enjoy a day-long snowfall, or possibly to avoid having to be outside in it. It's eight degrees. Yesterday was a tad colder. And yesterday, I had to walk to work at 6:30 in the morning -- before the sun had fully come up -- because the car wouldn't start. Then, I spent the afternoon removing the old battery and installing a new one. I think I've earned a day indoors. But that doesn't mean I'm going to snub our first legitimate snowfall of the winter by ignoring the view from my window.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono – "Listen, the Snow Is Falling" (still one of my fave winter songs)
Galaxie 500 – "Listen, the Snow Is Falling"

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Are you really, really back this time, Noiseboy? Yay! I love your upchucking.

2/06/2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger thenoiseboy said...

One can never be sure, but it feels right.

2/06/2007 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home